Give out Tempo Time Credits to your volunteers to thank them for volunteering with you.
Click the video above to watch a short demo, or just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your account at tempotimecredits.org
- On your dashboard, you will see a "Give out Time Credits" button. Click this, or select it from the left-hand menu.
- Consider the sort of volunteering activity your member has done, and choose a category which best fits that activity.
If none of the categories match, you can select "Something else" and type in your own activity instead, but only do this if none of the other categories apply.
You can add an activity for your own records if you wish, such as litter picking or attending a meeting.
- Next, choose who to give your Tempo Time Credits to. You can either select individual volunteers, or all your volunteers at once. You can also give them different numbers of Time Credits, or you can give them all the same amount. This saves you from having to do multiple transactions for the same activity.
- Now, you can say thank you and give out Tempo Time Credits! Your volunteers will receive the Time Credits into their accounts, and your remaining balance will be shown.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using the details below. You can always click the Help button on the website if you get stuck.
02920 566 132