When you run out of Tempo Time Credits to give to your volunteers, it's quick and easy to ask us for some more!
Click the video above to watch a short demo, or just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your account at tempotimecredits.org
- Scroll down to the "Get more Time Credits" button, or select this option from the left-hand menu.
- Select how many Tempo Time Credits you would like. Keep in mind that your Time Credits will be issued within 2 working days, so you don't need to stock up - you can just request more when you run out.
If none of the packages suit your needs, you can always get in touch to discuss more options.
- Click the "Get more Tempo Time Credits" button.
- Tempo will process your request within five working days, and you will receive an email confirming the outcome.
- Your request will either be:
- Accepted in full
- Partially accepted (meaning you receive a different number of Tempo Time Credits compared to the number you requested)
- Rejected (which can happen if you have requested more Tempo Time Credits than are budgeted for your Programme, for example)
- Check your emails to find out the outcome of your request. If your request was accepted, the Time Credits will be added to your account within two working days.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using the details below. You can always click the Help button on the website if you get stuck.
02920 566 132