Find new volunteering opportunities on the Tempo Time Credits website.
You might have been invited to join Tempo by a charity you volunteer with, or you might have joined to start volunteering. Either way, you can search for opportunities to earn Time Credits through our website. If you do not have an account yet, you can read the article here to find out how to sign up.
Click the video above to watch a short demo, or just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your account at tempotimecredits.org
- The most popular opportunities to earn Tempo Time Credits are listed at the top of your home page. Click 'View more' to see all opportunities available. You can also select Earn Time Credits from the left-hand menu.
- Here, you can narrow down your search by either selecting an activity type such as "Office & Admin Support", or a cause such as "Animals" or "Older People". You can also search by location, or key word.
- Once you have found an opportunity which interests you, you can click on it to view their listing. This will include information about the group, as well as any roles or activities they are looking to recruit volunteers for.
In some cases, there may be a specific role the group has in mind, such as an Assistant or a Trustee. Other times, more general activities may be listed, such as fundraising or practical help.
- If you would like to volunteer with this group, click Volunteer here at the top of the screen. This will tell you the best way to get in touch with the group. They will then be able to send you a link to join up with them through the Tempo Time Credits website.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using the details below. You can always click the Help button on the website if you get stuck.
02920 566 132