If you need extra support running your group, you might want to consider adding an Administrator to your account.
Click the video above to watch a short demo, or just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your account at tempotimecredits.org
- Click Account Settings on the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down to the Administrators section. This is where you can add, view, and remove the administrators on your account.
You can have up to 3 additional administrators, plus yourself - meaning 4 in total.
- To add a new Administrator, type their email address into the box and click + Add. This will send them an email which they can use to sign up or log into the Tempo Time Credits website, and get access to your group's account.
Administrators can do everything you can, except view the Administrator section. So they can give out Time Credits, accept Time Credits, look at your volunteer details, etc., but they can't add or remove Administrators.
- To remove an Administrator, you can just click the Remove button next to their name.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using the details below. You can always click the Help button on the website if you get stuck.
02920 566 132